- All OGame notations, server and user settings are taken from the universe server.
- Using the OGame API to get all players and all planets / moons (other features are coming soon).
- Keyboard shortcuts are available for some pages (more are coming step by step)
- Extended resources information.
- Coordinates from any player in the universe.
- Planet list with large active area to select a moon. Moons are marked by orange text and border color.
- Show fleet composition in ‘Return of a fleet’ messages.
- Text field to answer directly in alliance circular messages.
- Quote button in player and alliance messages.
- Additional buttons on Messages designed to optimize section’s management.
- Espionage reports visualization optimized.
- Simulator shortlinks and espionage reports submitting workflows integrated.
- Improvement of WebSim for all OGame 3.0 features.
Buildings, Researches & Ships
- Show finishing time, missing resources, number of buildable ships/defense and names over images.
- Show senseless and senseful research levels.
- Auto-copy and memorize coordinates function including history list.
- Mission auto-selection.
- Standard objective and routine tasks are available (expedition, collect & fleetsaving).
- Memorize last missions to repeat them.
- Calculator tool.
- Planets, Moons and Speed shortcuts in a target table.
- Easily manageable design and changeable behaviour for several ogame pages.
- Show details like arrival date, fleet composition and shipment.
- Mission colors are configurable.
- All missions in the events are paired with a number and highlighted on mouse hover.
- New and improved galaxy page layout.
- Highlighting possibility on GalaxyView (for players, alliances & positions).
- Playertooltip to show all coordinates from AntiGame database(OGame API) and Galaxytool.
- Show size of debris field through different ways.
- Shrink Galaxy page.